Waking up early in the morning to tiny little monsters that need things to be done for them right away can be a nightmare, especially when mommy doesn’t really have a structure she can follow. Maple Lawn Montessori of Manassas, your number one Montessori preschool in Manassas, Virginia is here to provide all the mommies out there with the right tools and tips to manage their little humans.
Here are a few things you may consider doing:
- Wake up before the kids. It’s important to take care of your needs first before taking care of somebody else.
- Start your day off with something that makes you feel good as this can affect your mood for the entire day.
- Get one important task done. Do that one thing that always seems to be rushed at the end of the morning.
- After preparing everything for your husband and kids, snuggle up with a book at a choice area and read.
- Light up your family with a smile!
Montessori schools in Manassas are aware of how challenging and important taking care of a child’s needs is.
For information, tips, and other advice about child-rearing, or if you have questions about Manassas childcare, you may contact us here.