As a montessori preschool in Manassas, Virginia, we want to provide parents with the right information about childcare that is available for them and their children to consume. That is why Maple Lawn Montessori of Manassas is providing you with a list of beneficial qualities a montessori school can provide.
- Montessori schools in Manassas focus on key developmental stages in children.
- It encourages cooperative play with other children. This is because the teacher does not “run” the classroom but only facilitates the activities that are given to children.
- The learning in montessori childcare is “child-centered,” meaning classes are designed around meeting their specific needs and developing their skills and assets which they may one day use in the real world.
- This way also naturally teaches your children self-discipline through the ground rules set up by the teacher for each activity that the child chooses to do.
- Finally, the classroom environment teaches the child the value of the order. In a montessori classroom, all items have a specific container or shelf that children have to return the things they use to; order gives space to more creativity and free-flowing work.
For more information about our different childcare services, you may reach out to us here!