We aren’t all blessed with a talkative little angel – there may be times when talking to your kids can be like pulling teeth.
It is normal for parents to want to know how their kid’s day had gone. To help with the conversation, we at Maple Lawn Montessori of Manassas, your trustworthy Montessori preschool in Manassas, Virginia, offers this list of questions to keep the answers flowing:
- Ask them about something they did outside. Making them describe activities can help with thought composition and confidence in sharing.
- Ask them about something that surprised them in school.
- Ask them about their friends, their favorite teachers, or their favorite school subjects. Have them talk about something they love!
- Ask them about a problem that they solved today or a problem/question they need help with solving. Oftentimes, our children might be thinking of something new they have just encountered. Manassas childcare services suggest that parents always ask their children how they feel after the day is done.
- Lastly, ask them about something they want to learn the next time they go to school and open this up to his/her teachers. It’s important to keep them engaged and excited about attending Montessori school in Manassas.